Where is Wild At Heart Bridal located?
Wild At Heart is located at Sint Annastraat 282 in Nijmegen.
The boutique is easily accessible by both public transport and car. You can park your car in our parking lot or at 'De Houtwerf' or in one of the nearby parking garages (Radboud hospital).
When should I begin dress shopping?
We recommend that you start looking for your dress 9 to 12 months before your wedding. And it is best to buy your wedding dress 6 to 9 months before the wedding. Of course it can happen that you want to plan your wedding in short term. If you need a wedding dress faster, we can usually place a rush order. Keep in mind that this comes with additional costs.
Do I need to book an appointment?
At Wild At Heart Bridal we work by appointment only. An appointment with us takes 90 minutes. This way we have just enough time to get to know you and make a nice selection of wedding dresses. We think it's important to give every bride the personal attention she deserves. And we love to plan enough time for that.
How does an appointment go?
In addition to being curious about your personal style, we would also like to know what your wedding will look like. This information forms the basis for the selection of wedding dresses, so make sure you already have a clear picture of your wishes!
We make the first selection of your dresses together, 5 to 7 wedding dresses. After that we can always grab more dresses, until you find 'the one'.
Who should I bring to my appointment?
We recommend that you bring the people who know you best and with whom you want to share this special moment.
You can bring 3 people to your fitting appointment. More people is not desirable, because many different opinions actually only make your choice more difficult. Moreover, our spaces are cozy, but not very large. It is more comfortable for everyone when the group is therefore not too large.
Unfortunately, it is also not possible to bring children under the age of 16 to the boutique
What should I bring to my appointment?
We advise you to wear skin-colored, seamless underwear. This type of underwear is the least visible and shows off the dresses best. We would also like to emphasize that it is important to wear as little make-up as possible, so that our dresses stay clean.
If you have other items or accessories that you want to wear in combination with your dress, you can already bring them. This way you can already create a part of your bridal look.
What is the price range of the dresses?
Our 'made to order' dresses cost between €2500 and €6500 euros. But the average price is between €3000 and €4500. On our designerpage you can also view the price range per designer. This way you know exactly which dresses fall within your budget.
What method of payment do you accept?
When you have chosen your dress you make a deposit of 70%. You pay the remaining 30% and the entertainment costs when you pick up your dress and it fits perfectly.
PLEASE NOTE: We only accept debit card payments. Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the maximum debit card amount at the bank, so that the amount can actually be debited.
What sizes are your sample gowns?
The sizes of our samples are generally size 38-40. Some samples will be slightly smaller or larger. But don't worry if you have a smaller or larger size. We know exactly how to clip our dresses properly, so that you always get a good idea of how the dress will look on you when it is completely made to measure.
Can I cancel my order after I purchased a dress?
Wanneer je jouw aanbetaling hebt gedaan, wordt jouw trouwjurk direct besteld. Diezelfde week start de designer met het maken van jouw jurk. Dit gebeurd allemaal met de hand en is een intensief proces. Je kan jouw jurk daarom niet meer annuleren nadat de aanbetaling is betaald. Dit geldt ook voor de koop van een van onze sample sale jurken.
You found your dream dress (yay)! But how long is the delivery time?
First of all, "Congratulations"! We're sure you'll look stunning in your wedding dress!
All our dresses are 'made to order'. And it varies per brand how long it takes to make your dress, but usually the delivery time is 4 - 6 months.
When your dress arrives, we will contact you immediately. You can then book a fitting with us.
How does a fitting/pick-up work?
We try on your dress together with one of our stylists. We will then see what needs to be changed about your dress, so that it is completely perfect! We make a video of this and with this material you can go to your local tailor.
You have previously received a tailor's list from us. This includes highly skilled seamstresses that we work with. This way you can find a nice coupeuse in your area.